Bharti Airtel is one of the largest telecom companies in India, with a presence across the length and breadth of the country. The company is popular for providing services at very competitive prices and boasting a stable 4G network country-wide. That’s the reason it is the second-largest telco by market share in India. Many of its customers have migrated from its competitors’ networks due to its easy portability policy.
If we talk about knowing its SIM number, there could be multiple reasons behind it. Maybe you are a new user, that’s why you can’t remember it. Or, perhaps, you have multiple SIM cards, and it is hard to remember all the numbers at a moment’s notice. You may have also noted down the number, but it got lost, or you might have started operating the SIM card after a long time and hence can’t remember your number anymore.
The reason could be anything, frankly. Luckily, there are many solutions to this. In this article, you will come to know about all those ways to know your Airtel number with ease. Without further delay, let’s start talking about these methods one by one.
1. Simplest Method Of Learning Your Airtel Phone Number
The most convenient method to check your number is to look at the cover of your SIM card if you have kept it carefully. Every packet of the SIM card has the number printed on it. If your SIM card pack is lost, but you have the balance on your SIM card, call the mobile or landline phone number belonging to someone, preferably nearby. When you call them, your number will be shown on their phone screen.
2. Using USSD Code To Check Airtel SIM Number
USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. These codes help the customers get different information about their mobile network. Airtel provides many such USSD codes and out of them, some particular ones can report your mobile number to you at any point in time. Follow the below steps to learn your Airtel number via USSD codes.
- Open the dial pad of your phone.
- Dial *282# or *121*9# from your Airtel connection.
- Press the Call/Send button.
- You will receive a flash message on your screen showing you your Airtel number.
The process doesn’t cost you any money. You can use this method even when you have no funds in your main account. It works even without the service validity.
3. Checking Airtel Number By Calling Customer Service
Follow the instructions below to find out what your Airtel number is.
- Call 121 or 198 from your Airtel number to talk to the customer support executive.
- Press 1 to choose Airtel Mobile services.
- Follow the voice prompts, which will eventually allow you to know your Airtel mobile number.
Again, this is an offline method as you don’t need any internet connection. You can even call when you have no balance or validity left. This method can be used even if you have a basic phone or feature phone.
4. Inspect Number Through The Airtel Thanks App
Airtel Thanks is the official mobile application launched by the company to provide its customers with a one-stop solution to manage their accounts quickly and efficiently. You can check the balance and validity of your data, calling minutes and text messages on it. Also, you can recharge any Airtel number using the app. Follow the steps given below to know your Airtel number using Airtel Thanks App.
- Download the app either from the Play Store or the App Store, depending upon the operating system of your phone.
- Open the app and log in to your account. If you don’t have the account, then create one first.
- After logging in, you will see your Airtel number at the top of the screen.
5. Utilize Apple iPhone To Check Mobile Number For Airtel SIM
If you are an iPhone user, you have one more way to know the phone number for Airtel, as it has a special kind of feature. The instructions we provided will allow you to pull up your phone number in seconds:
- Go to the application drawer on your iPhone.
- Open Settings.
- Tap General and then tap on the Phone option.
- You can see your Airtel number in the “My Number” section. Granted, you must ensure the aforementioned section is enabled within Settings.