Due to its valuable services, it manages to serve more than 71 million subscribers across the country as of September 2021. The company provides value-for-money prepaid plans and there are various ways to refill the balance with those plans. In this article, you will come to know the different methods to recharge your Jazz SIM card. Let’s look into the six most commonly used procedures.
1. Recharge SIM Card Through Official Website of Jazz
Jazz’s official web portal allows its subscribers access to their Jazz account anywhere and anytime without downloading an application. After registering yourself, you can access it with your phone or computer even when you don’t have your Jazz SIM card with you. It has many options and features, and one of them includes recharging your Jazz prepaid number. Follow these steps to recharge your Jazz prepaid number using its official web portal.
- Visit the official website of Jazz.
- Click on the Recharge Now option in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Jazz prepaid mobile number.
- Enter the amount you want to recharge with.
- Select your preferred payment method out of the two given options, i.e., Jazz Cash Account or Credit/Debit Card.
- After that, click on the captcha and then click on the Proceed button.
- Follow the instructions further. After the procedure is complete, you will recharge the number successfully.
2. Top Up Via Scratch Cards
Recharging your Jazz prepaid through a scratch card is an offline method as it doesn’t require any internet connection. A jazz scratch card is easily available at your nearest retail shop. Buy a Jazz prepaid scratch card and follow these simple steps.
- Gradually and carefully remove the film on your card with a coin or something similar. You will see a 14-digit code underneath the scratched layer of the film.
- Next, dial *123*14-digit code# from your Jazz SIM.
- Tap on the Call button/icon. Consider your recharge is successful when you receive the confirmation message.
3. Recharge SIM Card Through the Jazz World Mobile Application
Jazz World is the official mobile application developed by the company to provide its users with a hassle-free and quick way to access their Jazz account. You can check your balance, recharge your or others’ Jazz prepaid number, get information related to the latest recharge offers, and more. To top up your Jazz prepaid SIM card using the app, follow the instructions given here.
- Download the Jazz World app from Play Store (for Android devices) or App Store (for Apple devices).
- After installation is complete, open the app.
- Create your account by entering your Jazz mobile number in care you are using it for the first time.
- An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to your Jazz number for verification. Enter the OTP.
- You can see the dashboard of the app, and all across its user interface, many options displayed. Click the Tap to Recharge option.
- Next, you will see three options as mode of payment i.e., JazzCash, Credit/Debit Card, and Scratch Card. Select the option you want to recharge with.
- After the process is complete, your Jazz number will be reloaded successfully.
4. Recharging Using Easypaisa App
Easypaisa is one of the third-party apps/websites that provide recharge services to multiple mobile operators in Pakistan. It is a safe and easy method to renew the balance of your Jazz number. The steps to recharge any Jazz number through the Easypaisa app are as follows.
- Download and install the Easypaisa app on your smartphone.
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account already, create one.
- After signing in, click on the Easyload option from the main menu.
- After that, enter the desired Jazz prepaid number you wish to top up and click on the Next button.
- Next, select Jazz as your telecom operator.
- Enter the amount you want to recharge the Jazz number with.
- Click on the Next button. You will receive the message related to successful top up with in a few seconds to a few minutes.
5. Renew Balance Via JazzCash App
One more mobile application you can use to recharge your Jazz number is the JazzCash app. This software was developed by the company itself, and it is growing rapidly. Here is how you recharge through it.
- Download the app either from App Store or Play Store.
- Open the app and select Easyload from the main menu.
- Enter your desired Jazz mobile number you want to recharge.
- Enter the recharge amount.
- Choose Jazz as your mobile operator from the list of operators.
- Tap on the Next button. After the process is done, you will receive the recharge confirmation message.
6. Refill Through Balance Share Code
There is a Jazz feature that lets you get a loan up to a certain amount if you run out of your main account balance. But, there are still some instances when you can deplete even your loan balance. In such cases, the Jazz SIM card offers one more feature called Balance Share. Through this feature, you can ask other Jazz users to share their balance with you. This feature allows the Jazz users to share any amount ranging from 5 to 500 Pakistani Rupees with other Jazz users. The steps to use this are:
- Open your dial pad and dial *100*Jazz mobile number to which you want to send credit*amount of credit#.
- Press the Call button/icon using your Jazz SIM.
- When the credit is transferred, both the receiver and the giver will receive the message of confirmed recharging.
For example, if you are going to transfer 140 Pakistani Rupees to a Jazz number, say, 092107844176, dial *100*092107844176*140#. No matter which method you pick to recharge with, always check your balance to confirm you have received the correct amount/payment plan successfully.