Ncell is the second-largest mobile service provider after Nepal Telecom (NTC) in the country. It operates solely in Nepal. The company was founded in 2004 and has headquarters in Kathmandu, Nepal. Though it is in the second spot, It’s considered the country’s most successful telecommunications company. Its quality of service and growing revenue are evidence of that success. If you are a mobile subscriber from Nepal, chances are that you are a Ncell user. In this article, you will learn about the different ways to check your Ncell SIM card prepaid balance. Without delay, let’s explore various methods to learn your current balance.
1. Check Ncell SIM Card Balance Using USSD Codes
USSD codes are unique codes every operator assigns in a country of operations. They let customers, in this case of Ncell, learn a lot of information related to their mobile prepaid or postpaid accounts. To look up your Ncell prepaid main balance, follow these steps.
- Open your Ncell prepaid phone’s dialer.
- Dial *901# or *101#.
- Press the Call/Send/OK button.
- Wait a few seconds. A flash message will pop up showing your Ncell prepaid’s balance information.
To use this method, you don’t need an internet connection or even any credit balance in your prepaid account. Moreover, even a basic feature phone can do the job. All you require is sufficient signal strength. Unsurprisingly, the SIM card should also be active at the time of calling.
2. Confirm Ncell Balance With Their SMS Service
One more free method to know your Ncell prepaid balance is to use its dedicated SMS service. The steps are as simple as ABC.
- Open the text field for composing an SMS on your Ncell prepaid mobile.
- Don’t type anything, not even a space or anything. Keep it blank.
- Send the blank SMS to 90011.
- In a moment, you will receive an SMS containing your Ncell account balance information.
Again, to use this approach, you don’t necessarily need a smartphone, an internet connection, or a credit balance in your prepaid account.
3. Ncell Balance Inquiry By Calling IVR
The full form of IVR is Interactive Voice Response. It is a kind of service where users can make a call and the automatic voice response will give answers to their queries. It is generally free and available 24×7. To check your Ncell prepaid balance via IVR service, follow the instructions given here.
- Open your phone’s dialer.
- Call 9001 from your Ncell prepaid number.
- Wait for the voice prompt to give you instructions.
- Press 1 to know your Ncell prepaid balance. The voice will now tell you your balance amount.
4. Check SIM Card Balance Using the Ncell Mobile App
The operator has launched an official mobile application called the Ncell Mobile app. The app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store for Android and iOS users. Unlike other ways, this one is not completely free as it costs you data. Hence, you need to have an active data pack to use this app otherwise the data charge will be deducted from your main balance. It is considered the quickest method to check your balance amount, however. Here’s what to do:
- Download/install the app on iOS or Android.
- Log in to your account using your Ncell prepaid number. If you are a new user, register yourself first.
- After logging in, the home page will open.
- You will see your Ncell prepaid account balance on the top of the home page. In fact, it is the first and the most noticeable information you will see as soon as you open the app.
5. Contacting Ncell Customer Service
The above-mentioned methods are the most common and the quickest ways to know your Ncell prepaid balance. For more queries related to your SIM card, including asking for the current balance, you can always reach out to its 24×7 customer support team from anywhere in the world. Just call:
- 9005 from your Ncell prepaid SIM
- 9007 if you are using Ncell Pro and Ncell Biz number
- 9809005000 from other numbers