Lebara is a Netherlands-based telecom company founded in 2001. It provides its services in Australia, Saudi Arabia, and, besides the base one, the United Kingdom and other European countries. The company doesn’t have a mobile network services infrastructure, that’s why it runs on a mobile virtual network operator business model. For example, in the UK, it runs on Vodafone’s network. If you also have a Lebara SIM card, you might want to check its phone number.
We all forget our phone numbers one way or another. No matter how good your memory is, you’ll experience times when you have to figure out either your SIM number or somebody else’s. If the SIM card happens to be from this carrier, and you want to find out its phone number, you came to the right place. In this article, we will briefly discuss the various ways to find out your Lebara SIM number.
1. Using the USSD code Lebara provided
USSD codes are the unique codes that let you learn about the different services provided by your operator. These codes are free of cost and available to any user. To find your Lebara mobile phone number, all you have to do is:
- Dial *#100# or *000# from your Lebara phone.
- Press the Call/OK/Send button. You will receive a flash message showing your Lebara SIM’s mobile number.
2. Examine your smartphone settings
Here’s what to do:
- If you are an Android phone user, then just go to Settings → About Phone or About Device → Status or Phone Identity → Network. Here you will see your Lebara phone number if the SIM is inserted into the device.
- For Apple devices, it is slightly different. If you are an iPhone user, then go to Settings → Phone → My Number.
It is important to note that not all the service providers allow the devices to display the phone number through this method. It may show as Unknown.
3. Check the number on the Lebara SIM kit
The phone number is always printed on the back of the casing/packet/kit of the SIM card. If you have kept it safe with you then check the back of the package, and you will find your phone number there. If you want to discard it, first note down the number in a notebook. On the same kit, your ICCID and PUK numbers are also printed.
4. Call the Lebara Customer Care helpline
This is a straightforward method that involves dialing a number. To know your Lebara number:
- Call 2323 from the Lebara SIM whose number you want to know.
- Listen to the voice prompts and select option number 4.
- The voice prompt will dictate your mobile phone number so note it down.
5. Visit the official Lebara website
Have you already registered an account with your Lebara SIM on their website? If you have an account, follow the steps given below.
- Head over to the official website of Lebara.
- Select the country whose Lebara SIM card you have.
- Log in using your email address and password.
- Next, on the homepage, you will see your Lebara number.
This method won’t work if you haven’t created an account using the Lebara SIM whose number you want to figure out.
6. Other methods to check the number of Lebara SIM
Apart from the scenarios given above, there are various common ways to know your phone number. Using your common sense, these methods can be applied quickly to figure out your number, such as calling somebody nearby to see your Lebara phone number on their phone screen. If nobody is around, you can call somebody and ask them to dictate your phone number displayed in the same place. The same can be done with SMS too. Moreover, if your Lebara SIM is used often, chances are your number might be saved in the phone book of your colleagues, family members, or friends. You can ask them to tell you what your phone number is.