Bahrain Telecommunication Company BSC, trading under the brand name Batelco, is the largest telecom company in the country. The company was formed in 1981 and has headquarters in Hamala, Bahrain. If you are a Batelco user and unsure how to check the balance of your SIM card, we can help. Here, we will show the different ways you can look your balance up in both prepaid and postpaid SIM cards. It is important to know that Batelco SIM is also known as SimSim. Hence, we may use the two names interchangeably. Let’s dive into the different methods to check the Batelco balance without further delay.
1. Checking Batelco SIM Balance Via USSD Codes
USSD stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data. USSD codes are unique to every mobile operator so that their users can learn about the different service information. This includes a balance check, data balance check, expiry of the package, plans and bundles offered by the company, and so on. To get the information related to your Batelco balance, here are some useful codes.
- *122*60# to check the remaining balance in Batelco prepaid.
- *888*1*1# to check the remaining data balance.
- *122*109# to examine SimSim free minutes balance (weekly package).
- *122*110# for checking SimSim free minutes balance (monthly package).
2. Look Your Balance for Batelco Up Using SMS
SMS service codes are helpful to know your Batelco postpaid balance. These SMSes are free, hence you don’t need to worry about having a sufficient balance to send them. The following are some useful SMS codes given below for postpaid users.
- To activate eBilling or change the email address for it — Type “eBill” and send the SMS to 88188.
- To stop receiving paper bills — Type “STOP BILL” and send the SMS to 88188.
- For bill inquiry — Type “ENQ” and send the SMS to the same number above.
- For free minutes and SMS balance — Type “FREE” and send the SMS to 88188.
- To check the data threshold — Dial *888*1*1#.
3. Instructions to Check Batelco SIM Card Balance Through Mobile App
Batelco has an official app available on both Google Play Store (for Android users) and Apple App Store (for Apple users). The Batelco app is user-friendly and fast. Once you are logged in to the app, all you have to do is to open it and your main balance and data balance will be on the homepage. It consumes data, so make sure you have internet data or a Wi-Fi connection available. If not, then the data usage charges will be deducted from your Batelco main account. To use the app for checking your balance, follow these instructions:
- Download and install the app on your smartphone.
- Register your Batelco account using your Batelco number.
- Once registered, log in to your account. You will see your remaining main balance and data balance on the dashboard.
4. Using Batelco’s Web Portal to See Balance
If you don’t want to download and install the Batelco app, you have another similar option that will save space on your smartphone memory. To clarify, you may use the official website and access it on your smartphone or personal computer at your convenience. However, remember to keep your Batelco phone with you when accessing the website through your PC, as it may require you to verify your account via OTP (One Time Password). Here is how you do it.
- Visit the Batelco web portal.
- Click on the three-line menu.
- Click on My Account. Log in to your account using your CPR, CR ID, GCC ID, or Passport number along with your password. If you are not registered yet, first register your account by clicking on the Register option.
- After logging in, you can see your balance information.
More ways to check your Batelco SIM card balance could exist. However, all the major ones that perform the Batelco balance check are included in our guide. Furthermore, we think that recharging your Batelco prepaid SIM is your next step, so we’d like to help you out.