Are you still using an old TM SIM card? So it’s time to replace it with a new one! It will not only enhance your mobile experience, but it will also provide you access to the newest deals and discounts from TM! But, while it may seem difficult, updating your TM SIM card is rather simple. You do not have to be experienced in upgrading your previous SIM cards. We’ll walk you through each stage of the procedure in this article. Then let’s get going!
Check if you’re eligible for an upgrade
Verify that you are qualified for an upgrade before taking the bother to upgrade your TM SIM card. To verify your SIM card, text “SIM CHECK” or “UPGRADE” to 8080. You’ll get a confirmation message if you qualify.
How to Upgrade TM SIM to 5G or LTE?
- You only need a valid ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, to claim one, so head over to any nearby Globe Shop or Globe Service Center.
- Send the word “UPGRADE” to the number 8080 while using your current SIM card.
- You will shortly receive a 6-digit UPGRADE CODE; write it down someplace, but keep it private. Remember that this code is only good for 15 minutes.
- After inserting your new TM SIM card, a pop-up menu will appear; type the UPGRADE CODE into the text box.
- After 15 mins, press down on the power button and restart your phone.
- As soon as you turn it on again, you should get a confirmation message that you have successfully upgraded your SIM! If the SIM requires extra activation, you should activate the TM SIM card.
- Delays never last more than 24hrs, if there’s a problem visit the Globe Service Center, and they will sort out any problems as soon as possible.
Note: With this method, your old mobile number is retained along with your prepaid load, Globe Rewards, and any promo that you subscribed to!
- You will receive free 1 GB of browsing that is valid for 3 days if you recently switched from a non-LTE TN SIM to an LTE one. You will not be eligible for the discount if your SIM is already LTE and you attempt to upgrade it once more. There is also no difficulty because you instantly receive this after upgrading!
- Don’t worry if you forget your 6-digit upgrade code! Five upgrade codes may be requested. But, you can only do so once per 24 hours.
- Be particularly careful while setting up the upgrade code because it is case-sensitive.
Your TM SIM card can be upgraded quickly and easily. You can do it in any TM store in your area, and it just takes a little while. Also, you’ll have access to the most recent TM deals and promotions, so it’s worthwhile!
So why are you still waiting? Upgrade your TM SIM card right away to take advantage of a quicker and more dependable mobile connection.